Careo Boricua
Registrate para comentar.
Register to post.

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

Careo Boricua
Registrate para comentar.
Register to post.
Careo Boricua
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Chris Christie; Republicano o Democrata abochorna'o??????

Chris Christie; Republicano o Democrata abochorna'o?????? Empty Chris Christie; Republicano o Democrata abochorna'o??????

Mensaje por Charlie319 Miér Ene 09, 2013 11:04 am

Es el gobernador Republicano del Democrata estado de Nueva Jersey, Chris Christie ideologicamente conservador o mas bien un democrata con ciertos intereses fiscalmente conservadores? En que otras cosas e parece a Charlie Crist de Florida? Es este tipo de politico nocivo para el partido?

Wed Jan 02, 2013 at 11:46 AM PST.

Chris Christie rips Boehner and House Republicans over refusal to provide Hurricane Sandy reliefby Jed LewisonFollow
for Daily Kos.
New.New Jersey Governor Chris Christie hauls House Republicans and House Speaker John Boehner onto the carpet for their heartless refusal to provide emergency relief aid to Hurricane Sandy victims:

Chris Christie; Republicano o Democrata abochorna'o?????? Christie_Obama%20pic%20lily%2010-31-12

Some highlights:
"There's only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: The House Majority and their Speaker, John Boehner."
"We respond to innocent victims of natural disasters not as Republicans or Democrats, but as Americans. Or at least we did, until last night. Last night, politics was placed above oaths to our citizens. To me, it was disappointing and disgusting to watch."
"Last night, the House of Representatives failed that most basic test of public service and they did so with callous indifference to the suffering of the people of my state."
"This should be a no-brainer for House Republicans."
"This was good enough for 62 Senators ... this was good enough for a majority of the House of Representatives ... it just could not overcome the toxic internal politics of the House Majority
"New York deserves better than the selfishness we saw on display last night. New Jersey deserves better than the duplicity we saw on display last night. America deserves better than just another example of a government that has forgotten who they are there to serve and why. 66 days and counting. Shame on you — shame on Congress."
Christie's ire towards House Republicans largely echoes that of New York Republican Congressman Peter King, who earlier today said anyone from New York or New Jersey would be nuts to support a House Republican from outside the region and accused the GOP of being biased against New York and New Jersey.

Segun Laura Ingraham:

But she also suggested that these signs point to Christie becoming a Democrat, which she said wouldn’t surprise her.

“Let me tell you something , Chris Christie — it would not surprise me if Chris Christie at some point became a Democrat,” Ingraham said. “Doesn’t surprise me one bit. It really doesn’t, in the end.

Es Christie un Liberal en el GOP?
Charlie319
Charlie319
Admin

https://careoboricua.foroactivo.com